The zoo is open daily except Chinese New Year and the operating hour is as follow:
- Zoo Hours: 9:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m. (no entry after 4:00 p.m.)
- Animals Exhibit: 9:00 a.m. - 4:30 p.m. (indoor and outdoor exhibits)
- Adults: NT$ 60
- Discount Prices: NT$ 30
- Children between 6-12 years of age.
- School student with student card.
- Military and police personnel with identification.
- Low income households with certification from Taipei City Government.
- Children under the age of 6.
- Handicapped individuals (with certification) and one companion.
- School excursions (with application and approval documents).
- Retired public servants and teachers (with retirement card).
- Seniors 65 years old and over (with identity card).
- Tour guides with Tourism Bureau authorization.
Internal Shuttle Train
- Single Ride: NT$ 5 (exact change).
- Free admission qualifications:
- Children below 120 cm in height.
- Handicapped individuals (with certification).